Take a virtual tour of our library and explore it for yourself!
MPL welcomes visitors interested in gaining a broad overview of the many services, resources, and events the library has to offer. Tours are available free of charge, upon submission of the Tour Request Form below. Please keep in mind:
Please fill out the tour request form at the link below:
- Tour requests must be submitted at least one week in advance. Availability of your requested date and time will depend on other tours scheduled for that day.
- All tour requests are subject to staff availability.
- Teachers, please obtain permission from your principal before confirming a tour date with the library.
- Tour group sizes are limited to 30 people for Children’s Department tours, 20 people for Teen Department tours and 20 people for adult tours. Limits include teachers, parents and other chaperones. Social distancing practices will be in place and masks are encouraged.
- You will receive a phone call from a library staff member to approve and confirm the date, time, and size of your tour.
- Submitted requests are for a tour of the Main Library, 4001 N. 23rd St., McAllen. For tours of the Lark and Palm View Branch Libraries, please contact them directly.
- Please review the following documents before completing a tour request: Children's Tour Guidelines
LIBRARY TOUR REQUEST FORM