A confidential location at the Main Library to access real-time video conferencing services; offering a computer with a high-speed internet connection and a webcam to aid in users’ virtual or video appointments.
Terms/ Conditions for Video Conferencing Booth Use:
- Video Conferencing Booth is only available at the Main Library and may be reserved 24 hours in advance.
- You may reserve a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- This is NOT a Study Room and can accommodate only 1 person.
- Food or beverages of any kind are not permitted.
- Latecomers beyond 15 minutes will forfeit their reservation.
You can reserve your study room or the video conferencing booth online here, or call any library branch during operating hours.